The Truth

It has been said if you got nothing nice to say then don't say it. I go with a more real approach
"I wouldn't say something behind you back that I wouldn't say to your face.
This idea has made me think about what I'm going to say before I say it.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

9/11

Rumors have come to light that on 9/11 there might be a terrorists attack against the US. Can anyone that opposes America learn from the US history. We are a country founded by war. To keep our ideas safe here we fought ourselves. Look at history. USS Maine, RMS Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, and the Twin Towers. If you know what these all have in common, they all show that when innocence Americans are put in harms way or attacked without provocation we as a country will unite and put everything aside to defend, protect, and even avenge our fallen. We united together as one just to become a country. And as whole we will never stand by and allow a single American die at the hands of those that would try to break our spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment