The Truth

It has been said if you got nothing nice to say then don't say it. I go with a more real approach
"I wouldn't say something behind you back that I wouldn't say to your face.
This idea has made me think about what I'm going to say before I say it.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

So sue me

Been reading about all the lawsuits dealing with cellphones. Sprint vs AT&T, Apple vs all android phone makers (but not Google), HTC vs Apple, Apple trying to stop Samsung from being sold any where. Now Really!!! Is that fear of trying to make better products, or wanting cash for what other sell. If you can offer what people are looking for then it will sell. If you over price it then it wont. Trying to sell me something new every 3 month like anyone got that kind of money. Get real. Make it good make for the real person and it will sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment